Birds and Water framed prints. Larger images are 24 x 30, all others are 18 x 24.
- Oystercatcher, South Beach, Cape Cod 24 x 30
- Piping Plover, Plymouth (Mass) 24 x 30
- Razor billed Curassow, Tambopata (Peru)
- Vermillion Flycatcher, (Peru)
- Flamingo, Paracas Desert (Peru)
- Inca Tern, Lima (Peru)
- Peruvian Pelican, Lima (Peru)
- Green Heron, Everglades (Florida)
- Crested Guan Tambopata, (Peru)
- Blue Grey Tanager, (Costa Rica)
- Semipalmated Sandpipers, Mary's Point(Canada)
- Yellow crowned Night Heron, Everglades (Florida)
- Winter I, (Canada)
- Sunset, Plymouth (Mass)
- Waterfalls I, (Vermont)
- Sunset II, Plymouth (Mass)
- Snow scape, (Canada)
- Boston Harbor, (Boston)
- Water drops
- Hurricane Jimena, (Mexico)
- Waterfalls II, (Vermont)
- Winter II, (Canada)
- Red tailed Hawk, (Boston)
- Cardinal, Boston Nature Center (Boston)
Winter Photography Exhibit: Birds and Water (December 5, 2013 - February 28, 2014)
Photographs by Eduardo del Solar
Images for this exhibit will consist of 22 framed prints from Eduardo del Solar’s Birds of the Americas and water collection. In addition, there will be three photo albums that will be available upon request from the front desk.
- One album is of owl images taken in New England, Canada, and Peru.
- The second album is of images from a 2013 trip to the southwest. This album includes images taken in Utah national parks (Bryce, Arches, Zion, Grand Canyon) as well as images of slot canyons and Navajo tribal land in Arizona.
- The third album is of images taken in Plymouth Long Island, an area designated as an Important Bird Area, where Eduardo was Artist in Residence at Goldenrod (an environmental agency in Plymouth Long Island) in 2012.
For more on Eduardo and his photography, please visit www.delsolar.org.
This free exhibit will be on display from December through February, and prints will be available for purchase.